The Smartpark Systems operates through several hardwares integrated or linked to each other. Other equipment that can be installed are used to enhance the capabilities of the system to give better and faster service to the parkers. mah
The following pages will enumerate the specifications and capabilities of the hardwares that complete and enhance the totality of the Smartpark Systems Solutions.
ENTRANCE & EXIT (Applicable also to Hybrid Terminals)
- 15 inches LED Monitor display
- Intel Dual Core with 4GB memory CPU
- Can be added with RF readers for special function such as the VIP parker.
- Automatically controls the entrance gate barrier.
- Controls the slot display indicator which monitors the available slots
- Captures image of the vehicle upon exit for entrance and exit image data comparison.
- Special functions, keys and fields like change of rate and change of time range can be enabled/disabled at setup mode.
- System setup mode is password protected with different access level.
- Fast search function for parker plate number inquiry.
- Can be able to transact and compute even in offline mode.
MONITOR AND CPU (for Server and Audit System)
– 15 inches LED Monitor display
– Intel Dual core with 4GB memory CPU
– Real time monitoring of Entrance and Exit Data.
– Generate reports; such as Hourly Accountability Report and
– Generate Z Reading reports based on BIR Standard format,
Stay in, Occupancy Rate.
– Slot availability, Peso Turnover, multiple audit trail.
– Centralized backup data and set up parameter settings.
– System setup mode is password protected with different
– Capable of uploading and downloading data.
– Flexible in any kind of Parker types.
Bar Code Scanner
– Packed with an easy to use PC based software tool that
enables rapid, easy and customized set up via a bar code or
– Class 2 laser scanner use a low power, visible light diode,
complies with 21CFR1040.10 and 1040.11
– single-board construction Meets stringent 5-ft drop
tests for durability
– Scratch-resistant tempered glass exit window for
– Accurate first-time capture of 1D bar code for increased
productivity, resulting in shorter check-out lines and better
– Delivers optimal performance from contact to 17 in (43 cm) for
wide working range.
– Multiple on-board interfaces to simplify installation and
integration and ensures future compatibility.
– Plug-and-play, with universal cable for rapid deployment, with a
single cable connecting to any computing environment.
– Intuitive design to minimize setup and training time.
– Ergonomic, lightweight design to reduce user fatigue with sleek,
balanced form for maximum comfort and productivity.
– Hands-free Intellistand to enable presentation scanning and easy
switching between hands-free and handheld modes.
– Advanced Data Formatting (ADF) enables users to modify data
prior to sending to host computer, reducing costly modifications
to the host software.
UHF RFID Reader-DL910
– Protocol: ISO18000-6B or ISO18000-6C (EPC G2)
– Working frequency: 902MHz-928MHz or 868MHz or 860MHz-960MHz
– Working mode: FHSS or fixed frequency pulse transmitting
(set by software)
– Transmit power: 20dBm-30 dBm(set by software)
– Read speed: Average read time for single card is less than
10ms per 64 bits
– Reading range: 8m-15m(according to tag and environment)
– Write speed: 8bits less than 30ms
– Write distance: 4m-7m(according to tag and environment)
– Read prompt: Buzzer
– Support Port: RS232 or RS485 or Weigand26/34 or Trigger or
– Power supply: DC+9V,4A
– Output Power: Over 6Watt RF
– Dimension: 450mm*450mm*60mm
– Weight: 3700g
Multi-line Laser Bar Code Scanner
– Brand: Honeywell MS7120 Orbit Omni-directional Multi-line Laser Bar Code Scanner
– Compact, lightweight, rugged, with 20 scan lines patented technology
– Full to the 20 wire mesh scan pattern: scanning performance, excellent place with a fixed scan;
– Rotary Adjustable scan head;
– Flash ROM software upgrades;
– Automatically scan design.
– Scan Mode: All multi-line (5 direction in each direction, four parallel lines);
– Scan speed: 1120 times per second;
– To identify the print contrast: the minimum reflectivity of 35%;
– Angle, Pitch, Yaw: 360 degrees, 60 degrees, 60 degrees;
– Ability to decode: code39, code93,code 128,UPC/EAN/JAN, Code 2 of 5, code 11, codebar,MSI Plessey, GS1 DataBar, Telepen, Trioptic.
– Light Source: Visible Laser Diode laser, wavelength 650 + /-10nm;
– Buzzer: 7 tones or silent;
– Indicator: Blue = laser on, ready to scan; White = decoded into;
– System Interfaces: PC Keyboard Wedge, RS232, Light Pen Emulation, IBM468x/469x, the USB.
– Size: 105 * 102 * 150mm(L*W*H)
– Weight: 400g
– Brand: Samsung
– Printer Type: Point of Sale Printer
– Family Line: Bixolon SRP
– Technology: Thermal
– Output Type: Black & White
– Black print speed up to 47.2 lps
– Max Resolution (BW) 180 dpi
– Platform: PC, Sun
– Saves Installation Space (Compact Size, Wall Mount Option)
– 200mm per Second Print Speed
– Easy drop and Print Paper Loading – Easy to Clear Paper Jam
– Stores/Prints Logo Images
– Paper-End Sensor and Paper Near-End Sensor Standard
– Wall Mountable with Optional Kit
– Various interface cards (Serial/Parallel/USB, Ethernet) USB 2.0 Support
– 2D barcode printing
– PRINTING METHOD : Direct thermal
– PRINTING SPEED : 200mm/sec
– RESOLUTION : Standard : 180dpi(7dot/mm)
– CHARACTER SIZE : Font A : 12 X 24 / Font B : 9 X 17 / Font B : 9 X 24
– Korean : 24 X 24 / Chinese : 24 X 24
– CHARACTERS PER LINE : Font A : 42 / Font B : 56 / Font C : 56,
– CHARACTER SET : Alphanumeric Character : 95
– Extended Character : 128 X 37 pages
– International Character : 32
o WIDTH : 80mm
o PAPER ROLL DIAMETER : Max Ø 83mm
o PAPER LOADING : Easy Paper Loading
o PRINTER UNIT : 70 million lines
o TPH : 150 Km
o AUTO CUTTER : 1.8 million cuts
– INTERFACE: Serial(RS-232C) / Parallel (IEEE 1284) /
– USB 2.0 / Ethernet
– RECEIVE BUFFER: 4 Kbytes
– NV IMAGE MEMORY: 256 Kbytes(Mono) / 128Kbytes(Color)
– USER DEFINE BUFFER: 12 Kbytes
– EMULATION: ESC/POS TM
– DRIVER: Windows,OPOS,JPOS,Linux CUPS(Linux kernel-2.4.18 and later), Mac Driver
– SENSOR: Paper Near End Sensor, Paper End Sensor,Cover Open Sensor
– DRAWER PORT: 2 ports
– POWER SUPPLY (SMPS): AC 100~240V / DC 24V, 2.5A
– DIMENSIONS: 145 X 203 X 146 (W X L X H mm)
– OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 0 ~ 45˚C
o SMPS BUILT-IN COVER (RSB-350)
o WALL MOUNT (RWM-350)
o BIXOLON MELODIST (RMB-100)
o VERTICAL STAND (RVS-350)
Smart Card Reader
System Features of ACR122U NFC Reader
– USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface
– CCID Compliance
– Smart Card Reader:
o Read/write speed up to 424 kbps
o Built-in antenna for contactless tag access, with card reading distance of up to 50 mm (depending on tag type)
o Supports ISO 14443 Type A and B cards, Mifare, FeliCa, and all 4 types of NFC (ISO/IEC 18092) tags
o Built-in anti-collision feature (only 1 tag is accessed at any time)
– Application Programming Interface:
o Supports PC/SC
o Supports CT-API (through wrapper on top of PC/SC)
o User-controllable bi-color LED
o User-controllable buzzer
– Dimensions: 98 mm (L) x 65 mm (W) x 12.8 mm (H)
– Weight: 70 g
– Interface: USB Full Speed
– Operating Distance:Up to 50 mm (depends on the tag type)
– Supply Voltage: Regulated 5V DC
– Supply Current: 200mA (operating); 50mA (standby); 100mA (normal)
– Operating Temperature: 0-50 °C
– Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz
– Smart Card Interface Support: ISO14443 Type A & B; Mifare; FeliCa; 4 types of NFC (ISO/IEC18092) tags
– Compliance / Certifications: – ISO 14443, CE, FCC, KC, VCCI, PC/SC, CCID, RoHS, USB Full Speed
– Microsoft WHQL: 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012
– Operating System Support: – Win98, Win ME, Win NT 4.0, Win 2000, Win 2003, Win 2003 R2, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 2008, Win 7, Win 8
– Win 2003 x64, Win 2003 R2 x64, Win XP x64, Win Vista x64, Win 2008 x64, Win 2008 R2 x64, Win 7 x64, Win 8 x 64, Win 2012 x64
– Windows CE 5.0 and 6.0
– Android 3.1 and above
WIL GATE BARRIER
System Features of ACR122U NFC Reader
– Power: 230Vac +/-10%, 50 – 60 Hz
– Max. current accessories 24Vdc, 200mA
– Max power flashing light 25 W (24 Vdc)
– Max. power open bar indicator 10 W (24 Vdc)
– Max frequency of operating cycles Unlimited
– Max time of continuous operation Unlimited
– Pause time from 3 to 120 seconds
– Operating Temperature -20 to 70oC
– Size 280 X 220 X 110 mm
– Weight 3.7 kg
Unmanned Entrance Paper Ticket Dispenser
– An Intercom directly connected to the system user if the parker needs assistance.
– Capture image and automatic ticket printing using thermal printer.
– Can be added with RF readers for special function like VIP parker.
– Video commercials can be customized and display during system standby mode.
– Automatically controls the entrance gate barrier.
– Displays the type of parker on the monitor upon enters.
– Counts and monitor thermal paper and signal if the paper is about to be empty.
– Can be able to transact even in offline mode, as a result of “NO LOSS REVENUE”
– Controls the counter of the slot display indicator that monitors slot available.
– System setup mode is password protected with different access level.
– Low Maintenance because of lesser mechanical parts.
– Hardware supplies are always available.
– Easily monitor paper replacement using alarm system
– Data print out have a complete transaction.
– No double feeding and stack up
– With an assurance of lesser downtime.
– Less than 5 sec in dispensing thermal printer
– Locally design, integrated and assembled that addresses Philippine Parking requirement.
– Locally supported by our engineers and technicians.